Our orders for the week are now open, for delivery on Friday the 24th January. Check the list of what is available this week.
We deliver seasonal, organic vegetables, herbs and added pantry extras within a 20km radius of Maboneng, Johannesburg, every Friday.
Delivery fee is R65.
We are proudly plastic free!
How to order
Choose your box:
Option 1: 4 vegetables and 2 herbs @ R120 (excl. delivery fee) OR
Option 2: 6 vegetables and 3 herbs @ R150 (excl. delivery fee)
Choose the 4 or 6 vegetables and 2 or 3 herbs from the list at the bottom of the page, which is updated every Monday.
Add additional vegetables (prices between R23 and R50 each, depending on availability and season) and herbs (from R17 each). These will be added to your invoice and on receipt you can accept or cancel the extras.
Submit your order and we will send you a confirmation email. On finalisation of the order we will send you an invoice and payment details. Please note that the delivery fee is R65. Orders for the week close at 11am every Thursday.
A delivery address and time will be arranged with you. Deliveries take place on Fridays unless there is a public holiday.
Due to seasonality, some of our vegetables and herbs are limited. In event that your choice is not available we will replace, credit or refund you.
For any queries or custom orders, please contact us or WhatsApp 072 063 5456.
Why the delivery fee?
- We source our veggies from small, sustainable farms and collect from the farms personally every week.
- Organic vegetables tend to cost more but for good reason. Read more about this in our blog: here.
- We deliver the vegetables to your door, which equals time and petrol.
- It is important that we visit the farms personally to inspect the way they grow your food, as well as the quality and understand the operations that affect you and us. We work hard to maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with our farmers.
- Our vision is to create social impact in our communities. If we can grow from your support we believe we will be able to achieve this and create jobs and contribute to our local economy.
- A delivery fee means that we are able to visit farms outside of our current radius to source a larger variety of organic foods. An example is the organic orchard in Muldersdrift and the farm in Bela Bela that supplies us with indigenous eggs.
- We want to pay farmers a fair price for their quality vegetables while still charging our customers fairly.